Doğuş Grubu dönemsel stajyer arıyor!
- 6 months’ internship program, able to work 5 days per week as long term intern,
- Fresh graduates, Master students or 4th grade students, Human Resources internship experience is preferred,
- Ability to research, collect and analyze data,
- Ability to multi-task,
- Passionate about Human Resources and working with people,
- Excellent command of written and spoken English,
- Strong organization skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks,
- Desire for continuous development and learning opportunities.
- Supports the training organizations, keeping the e-learning system update,
- Communications with the Learning Management System team members of Group Companies in case of any problems with the system and the process,
- Prepare training support materials (e.g. PowerPoint presentations, handouts, communication, etc.),
- Managing e-learning platform and courses,
- Coordinating onboarding program for new comers,
- Making training organizations according to training plan,
- Researching and making analyzes about learning&talent trends,
- Supporting training processes, follow up the attendance lists and keep records of it.
Firma Sektörü:Holding / Şirketler Grubu
Çalışma Şekli :Dönemsel / Proje bazlı